The whole world, in 2021, is fighting against the deadly pandemic COVID-19. And Panama City Florida Resorts, as a brand, is fully committed to offering its customers with a safe & hygienic stay at Panama City Beach Florida. Panama City Fl Resorts staff follow all CDC guidelines including masks and vaccines.
With a Customer Safety first policy, PCFL Resorts has prepared a comprehensive list of COVID-19 protocols that will be strictly followed by our staff members. And, to add to all this, we have prepared comprehensive guidelines for our customers as well for the sake of their safety; but not to limit yourself in terms of your travel plans. So, let’s go through these guidelines one by one:
- On the entrance, every staff member must pass through certain tests to make sure that he/she is free from any symptom of the disease. Moreover, these checks cover every minor and major symptom of COVID-19. To make you understand, we are talking about body temperature, cough, breathing, muscle ache, sore throat, loss of taste and smell, headache, and chest pain, etc. A staff member can only enter the resort premise after passing through each and every test.
- If a staff member fails to pass any of the checks, he/she will be advised to consult a physician immediately for a quick check-up. Most importantly, they will be given proper treatment according to their symptoms and will be kept in isolation/quarantine, as long as necessary.
- All of our staff members have been provided with a detailed list of safety checks. Each & every corner of our rental properties is properly sanitized & disinfected, including bedrooms. Furthermore, all pieces of furniture and equipment are sanitized properly to make them ready-to-use for you. So you don’t have to worry as you have fewer possibilities for contracting the virus from contaminated surfaces.
- The kitchen and bathrooms are given additional importance, as they are more prone to carry the virus. Indeed, these places attract more germs; hence they are sanitized more than once to make sure they are safe for every customer. Just to make sure, each item in the kitchen and bathroom are also sanitized to make it safe for our staff members & customers.
- Undoubtedly, sanitizer is a huge asset to the current scenario. Therefore, after walking every few steps, you can find a hand sanitizer. However, it is advised to you to carry your own sanitizer to avoid any contact. Moreover, your rooms will have disinfectants already present for further safety.
- We want you to enjoy freely and have a safe stay in our resort. Therefore, you have to pass through certain checks recommended by local Florida authorities, as well. The basic safety checks remain the same; you just have to cooperate with us to make the process smooth and safe for everyone. We recommend you wear a mask every time you step out of your room and carry a hand sanitizer for frequent use.
- You will not be alone to wear a mask every time; our staff members will also cover their faces with a mask. They will maintain an adequate distance from each other and, of course, from you. Most importantly, the technicians will wear masks and gloves, as well, to ensure the utmost safety measure.
- When you are going out to travel to the city, make sure that you follow all the health guidelines. The moment you enter the premise after your travel, you have to maintain a distance from all the other people. And, above all, you should take a bath to refresh yourself and wash away all the germs. The process is for your own safety, so nothing can hinder your travel plan to Panama City.
Together, We Can Fight This!
We care for our customers’ safety and their travel plans. Therefore, these essential measures will help you to have a safe and enjoyable journey to the beautiful Panama City. Don’t let the pandemic decide your future plans. It’s time to fight and defeat the disease. Undoubtedly, it is difficult, but together we can!
Make your plans as you were supposed to and fight the disease by following the guidelines. As you can see, we have listed down all the essential measures for the safety of our customers. And we are looking forward to hosting you for your amazing journey. So, when can we expect your arrival?